dropout does

dropout does

Monday, November 8, 2010

A new beginning.

I've done this before and I will probably do it again. Start a blog up and go strong for awhile only to get bored and stop updating. I'm hoping to make it different this time though as I don't plan on just doing a normal blog. I want to make this a tech blog, a photo blog, a ranting blog. I don't want this to be a stupid "blah, blah, blah, my life is like this" blog because being emo is just not my style anymore. (yes I unfortunately succumbed to the emoness a few years back, although it was more of the actual complaining and none of the shitty haircuts and girls jeans.) So, sit back, relax, grab a beer or shot of some kind of liquor and enjoy what I bring to you. I hope to make your day a bit more entertaining... because hell, as the title says, dropoutdoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment