dropout does

dropout does

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

early morning

It's 7:30 in the morning on this beaUtiful Wednesday... /radiodj

It is quiet in my living room except for the occasional asshole driving too fast down my road. I'm sure it is a bit brisk outside and my car windows are probably frozen over with that thin layer of ice that can drive you mad trying to remove in the dead of winter. I love this weather. Walk outside and no matter how tired you were, you are instantly awake. I'd probably keep my house frozen if it wasn't for a baby and a wife who detests the cold. Speech on Monday to give in class. Think I will make it on how to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

Well, I am done here. Good day for now.

1 comment:

  1. Wife detests the cold for sure, baby I think takes after you, but she sure makes a good excuse for me to make you turn the heat up ;-)

    ReplyDelete